The Tax March is an international movement of people coming together to demand transparency and financial disclosure by President Trump. Every march and marcher has their own specific reasons and set of principles which have led them to believe this transparency is necessary.
Bethpage, New York March Principles
- We believe in open, transparent government. President Trump should provide his full tax returns, as his predecessors have for the past 40 years. Congress should enact legislation making it a law to do so.
- The American people need to know what financial entanglements and conflicts of interest our President may have.
- The American people need to know what foreign connections the President has that could influence his foreign policy.
- We want to know if President Trump has paid his fair share of taxes.
- We believe Government must function for the good of all its people; the wealthy must not profit at the expense of the middle class and poor.