The Tax March is an international movement of people coming together to demand transparency and financial disclosure by President Trump. Every march and marcher has their own specific reasons and set of principles which have led them to believe this transparency is necessary.
Boston, Massachusetts March Principles
- Trump must release his tax returns
- New England pays 12 billion more per year in federal taxes than we get in federal spending. It is a textbook case of taxation without representation.
Other groups will be represented along with us; their agenda will also be included in this protest:
- Corporations and 1%ers to pay their fair share in taxes
- Opposition to Trump’s “Death Budget”
- Support The People’s Budget